Welcome parents, guardians, & superheroes!
Whatever your title may be, you’re in charge and you need the deets. Below are some useful links and information about your account as well as general camp information and resources.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Camp Director once camps begins or get in touch with our camp control center here.
Looking for the Welcome Packet for your camp location? Come back to this page or go to your location page next May!
Enroll in Camp EDMO
It’s easy to enroll in camp by simply clicking the link below. If you prefer a good, old-fashioned form you can mail or fax to us, please call the home office and we can get one to you.
Please note that it’s advisable to complete your health forms when you enroll. If for some reason you are unable to however, please be aware that we must have them completed by June 1st, 2018.
Make Enrollment Changes
If you need to complete your enrollment or health forms or add lunch or extended day options, all you need to do is log into your account. Then, under “Account Details”:
- Click on the reservation you would like to modify
- Go to”Reservation Details”
- Select “Edit” next to the the option you wish to change
Please note if you need to switch camp locations, weeks or themes, please email email@example.com with your request, and we can take care of this at no cost pending availability. If for some reason you need to cancel your camp week, please give us a call at 415.282.6673 or 877.993.6673 and we’d be happy to help you.
Need an Aide at Camp?
If your child requires an aide at school, please also have an aide with your child at camp. If you do not have access to an aide for your child, a Regional Center of California could be a good place to find the services your child requires. If you are struggling to find accommodations, we are more than happy to assist you.
If your child does require an aide, please click the link to the form below and also notify the Camp Director at your location prior to the week your child is attending camp.
Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Plan (FAAP) Form
If your child is bringing medication to camp, please download and print this FAAP form and return it completed to camp on the first day, along with the medication in the original bottle with your child’s name and the dosage clearly legible. All medication is secured in a box and placed in the Camp Office.
- Welcome Packet - Alameda
- Welcome Packet - Berkeley
- Welcome Packet - Burlingame
- Welcome Packet - Cole Valley Park
- Welcome Packet - Corte Madera
- Welcome Packet - Cupertino
- Welcome Packet - Cupertino/Los Gatos (Park)
- Welcome Packet - Elk Grove
- Welcome Packet - DCYF Fairmount Elementary (English)
- Welcome Packet - DCYF Fairmount Elementary (Spanish)
- Welcome Packet - Folsom
- Welcome Packet - Fremont
- Welcome Packet - Los Altos
- Welcome Packet - Oakland
- Welcome Packet - Oakland (Park)
- Welcome Packet - OHUB Allendale Elementary (English)
- Welcome Packet - OHUB Allendale Elementary (Spanish)
- Welcome Packet - OHUB REACH Academy (English)
- Welcome Packet - OHUB REACH Academy (Spanish)
- Welcome Packet - Palo Alto
- Welcome Packet - Palo Alto (Park)
- Welcome Packet - Presidio Heights (Park)
- Welcome Packet - Rocklin North
- Welcome Packet - Rocklin South
- Welcome Packet - Rocklin South (Park)
- Welcome Packet - Sacramento
- Welcome Packet - San Carlos
- Welcome Packet - San Jose
- Welcome Packet - San Mateo (Park)
- Welcome Packet - SF Marina
- Welcome Packet - SF Noe Valley/Castro
- Welcome Packet - SF Potrero Hill
- Welcome Packet - SF Sunset
- Welcome Packet - The Presidio (Park)
- Welcome Packet - DCYF TECA (English)
- Welcome Packet - DCYF TECA (Spanish)
camp savings, news and info
School Year Program Information
Did you know we go to schools, just like your kids do? Take a look at all we offer and forward your school administrators the link to our hands-on After School Programs, Weekend & Break Camps, Professional Development, and Custom Events! You can also email us their names and contact info and we’ll do the legwork for you.