See what families surveyed in Summer 2018 had to say about Camp EDMO™!
- Camp to Recommend! 94% of families would recommend Camp EDMO™ to friends & colleagues and 91% would enroll in Camp EDMO™ again next summer.
- Fun/Helpful Staff! 94% of parents felt Camp EDMO™ staff were fun, enthusiastic role models for their children. 97% felt their child was physically & emotionally safe at camp. 99% felt that the staff listened to and addressed any concerns shared.
- Kids Learn Life Skills! 98% said their child developed the skills of responsibility, empathy, collaboration, initiative, problem solving, and/or emotion management while at camp! 86% of kids taught their families something they learned at Camp EDMO™. 94% of kids were proud of themselves & the projects they created at camp.
Did you know that in 2018, there was a 30% increase in SEL skills developed for those who attended two weeks of Camp EDMO™ as opposed to those enrolled in just one week! And a 39% increase in SEL skills built for returning EDMO™ families over new families!
In Summer 2019, Camp EDMO™ parents will receive our weekly parent and camper survey via email on Thursdays. We value input from our families, so please be sure to fill your survey out and help your camper with theirs, each week by Friday noon.
- Completing our surveys is easy, just download Survey Monkey’s Mobile App and you can complete our parent and camper survey on your iphone or android device.
- Wait for your email on Thursdays with links to our surveys!
Can’t wait till Thursday to complete our surveys? Access and complete them now!