Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
Developing SEL Skills. Develop strategies and activities to engage students and build Social Emotional Learning Skills!
In this workshop, participants will gain a deeper understanding of how Social Emotional Learning (SEL) impacts all aspects of learning and development for youth. Participants will learn about the foundations of SEL and the research that supports the importance of SEL in child development. We will then lead participants through hands-on activities that support SEL in daily activities in classrooms and out of school time environments. This workshop will also include a time for participants to work together in groups to develop a plan to implement activities in their own classroom or program.
Workshops must be scheduled at least 2 months prior to the presentation date. Please use the Program Request Form to begin the scheduling process. Please note that workshops are held on one date only and hours may not be split across multiple dates.
Camp EDMO™ will send an invoice for the workshop one week prior to the program date. Invoice must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
If you need to change the date of your scheduled workshop, please do so at least 2-weeks prior to the original date. To request a date change, email email@example.com.
If you need to cancel your scheduled workshop:
- Within 2 weeks of scheduled date: 75% of the total program will be charged
- 2+ weeks prior to scheduled date: 25% of the total program will be charged
- Within 1 week of scheduling: you will receive a full refund
- Camp EDMO™ will provide any materials needed for the workshop. Should you need promotional materials to share with your team, this will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- To get the most out of this workshop, we request that you unplug (from phone and computer) during the workshop
- Please advise your team to:
- Wear comfortable shoes on the day of the workshop as there will be some physical activity
- Leave job titles “at the door”, we are all here to learn and be together
How our Professional Development Process Works:
- Once you book a workshop, we will reach out and schedule a 30 minute phone call/meeting to help us better understand the needs of your school or organization.
- After learning about your needs, our development team will tailor the desired program to best meet all of your objectives.
- We will then schedule a 30 minute follow-up phone call/meeting to finalize all program details and go over the workshop agenda.
On the day of the workshop, our staff will arrive 45-minutes prior to set up and make sure the program runs smoothly.