Hands-On Activity Booths
Choose from Science activities like:
- Catapults – Discover simple machines as you learn about the lever while building a puffball-launching catapult.
- Seed Suitcases – Unearth the concepts of seed dispersal while creating a seed suitcase that will allow you to plant flowers anywhere!
- Pop Rockets – Master the fundamentals of a chemical reaction when you create a gas by mixing an acid and a base to launch a mini rocket high into the air!
- Stomp Rockets – 3-2-1-Blast Off!!! Learn about the forces of “push” and “pull” and simple machines as you launch air propelled rockets.
- Parachutes – Explore air resistance as you build a parachute that delivers your character safely to the ground.
- LED Bling – Harness the powers of conductivity while showing off your style with LED Bling. Using a simple LED circuit you will create a light up jewel to be a attached to your own blinged out ring, bracelet or unicorn horn!
- LED Glow Fun – Reveal the power of a watch battery as you create brilliant glow sticks and light sabers.
- Light Paper Prints – Capture the power of the sun as you create photographic prints using specialized light sensitive paper.
- Futuristic Fliers – Gain an understanding of the forces of gravity, lift, thrust, and drag as you build and test unique flying contraptions based on your own design!
- Event Coordinator Info
Events must be scheduled at least 1 month prior to the presentation date. Please use the Event Request Form to begin the scheduling process.
Camp EDMO™ will send an invoice for the event one week prior to the program date. Invoice must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
If you need to change the date of your scheduled event, please do so at least 2-weeks prior to the original date. To request a date change, email email@example.com.
If you need to cancel your scheduled event booth:
- Within 2 weeks of scheduled date: 50% of the total event booth price will be charged
- 2+ weeks prior to scheduled date: you will receive a full refund