Hands-On Activity Booths
Choose from Maker-Infused Science activities like:
- Catapults – Discover simple machines as you learn about the lever while building a puffball-launching catapult.
- Seed Suitcases – Unearth the concepts of seed dispersal while creating a seed suitcase that will allow you to plant flowers anywhere!
- Stomp Rockets – 3-2-1-Blast Off!!! Learn about the forces of “push” and “pull” and simple machines as you launch air propelled rockets.
- LED Creatures and Bling – Harness the power of conductivity while showing off your style with LED lights. Using a simple LED circuit, you will create a light-up jewel to be a attached to your own creature, bracelet or unicorn horn!
- LED Glow Fun – Reveal the power of a watch battery as you create brilliant glow sticks and light sabers.
- Ball in Cup – Enter the world of simple, classic toys. These timeless items are a great introduction to toy design, as many of these have simple designs but contain hours of fun!
- Futuristic Fliers – Gain an understanding of the forces of gravity, lift, thrust, and drag as you build and test unique flying contraptions based on your own design!
- Rubber Band Helicopters – It’s not a bird, it’s not a plane, it’s a rubber band helicopter! Explore how forces of flight are created through stored mechanical energy by engineering a rubber-band powered helicopter.
- Harmonicazoo – Become a master of rhythm through the art of sound as you build a harmonicazoo.
- Action Art – Master the fundamentals of a chemical reaction when you create a gas by mixing an acid and a base to launch a mini rocket into the air, leaving behind a work of art.
- Spy Disguise – Perfect the fine art of making a disguise to go unnoticed when out collecting information and clues you need to crack the case. A great disguise is a spy’s best friend after all!
- Design Challenge – On your mark, get set, GO! Inspire collaboration, problem solving and creativity with our maker design challenges; using only our special supply of materials. Choose from our array of challenges:
- Tower Challenge
- Marble Run
- Crane Drop
- Egg Drop
- Ramp Challenge
Events must be scheduled at least 1 month prior to the presentation date. Please use the Event Request Form to begin the scheduling process.
Camp EDMO™ will send an invoice for the event one week prior to the program date. Invoice must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
If you need to change the date of your scheduled event, please do so at least 2-weeks prior to the original date. To request a date change, email email@example.com.
If you need to cancel your scheduled event booth:
- Within 2 weeks of scheduled date: 50% of the total event booth price will be charged
- 2+ weeks prior to scheduled date: you will receive a full refund