Designing Meaningful STEAM Curriculum. Pioneer strategies to write and implement hands-on STEAM curriculum with cross cutting concepts and SEL skills.
In this workshop, participants will discover the most up to date research on meaningful STEAM and SEL curricula in classrooms and out of school programs. Participants will be introduced to the key elements that are needed to ensure that STEAM curriculum is authentic in delivery and students are getting the most out of each lesson while seamlessly incoorporating cross cutting concepts and SEL skills throughout. Participants will leave this workshop with a toolkit of STEAM activities they they have developed incorporating SEL and cross cutting concepts.
- PD Manager Info
Workshops must be scheduled at least 2 months prior to the presentation date. Please use the Program Request Form to begin the scheduling process. Please note that workshops are held on one date only and hours may not be split across multiple dates.
Camp EDMO™ will send an invoice for the workshop one week prior to the program date. Invoice must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
If you need to change the date of your scheduled workshop, please do so at least 2-weeks prior to the original date. To request a date change, email email@example.com.
If you need to cancel your scheduled workshop:
- Within 2 weeks of scheduled date: 75% of the total program will be charged
- 2+ weeks prior to scheduled date: 25% of the total program will be charged
- Within 1 week of scheduling: you will receive a full refund
- Camp EDMO™ will provide any materials needed for the workshop. Should you need promotional materials to share with your team, this will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- To get the most out of this workshop, we request that you unplug (from phone and computer) during the workshop
- Please advise your team to:
- Wear comfortable shoes on the day of the workshop as there will be some physical activity
- Leave job titles “at the door”, we are all here to learn and be together
How our Professional Development Process Works:
- Once you book a workshop, we will reach out and schedule a 30 minute phone call/meeting to help us better understand the needs of your school or organization.
- After learning about your needs, our development team will tailor the desired program to best meet all of your objectives.
- We will then schedule a 30 minute follow-up phone call/meeting to finalize all program details and go over the workshop agenda.
On the day of the workshop, our staff will arrive 45-minutes prior to set up and make sure the program runs smoothly.