Help us reach our BHAG!
We’ve set a Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) of one day serving 50% Fee Paying and 50% Scholarship Families through Camp EDMO™ (we’re currently about 80%/20%). As part of our strategy to reach this goal, we aim to raise $125,000 annually from individual donors. That would provide 300 additional weeks of Camp EDMO™ for campers from under-resourced households. Your donation may be tax-deductible (based on your tax situation) and is 1,000% appreciated! Please choose the Giving Circle below that fits your budget.
Double Your Donation
Want to double your impact? Employee matching gift programs are corporate giving programs in which the company matches donation made by employees to eligible non-profit organizations.
Finding out if your employer offers a matching program and requesting a matching gift is normally a five-minute process which must be initiated by filling out and submitting a paper match form provided by your employer or through an electronic submission process.
Matching gifts will enliven our fundraising efforts with new momentum. Won’t it be exciting to see your gift multiply?
By joining one of our giving circles, you enable us to spark an entire classroom’s curiosity, build a child’s confidence, or teach the true meaning of kindness. Founders’ Circle support will make an awesome difference in our efforts to prepare children to be the makers, shakers and amazinators of tomorrow! Your donation may be tax-deductible (based on your tax situation) and is 1,000% appreciated!
- Donate $1 - $99 (Curiosity Circle)
- Donate $100 - $349 (Courage Circle)
- Donate $350 - $999 (Kindness Circle)
- Donate $1000 - $4999 (Leadership Circle)
- Donate $5,000 - $9,999 (Change Maker Circle)
- Donate $10,000 - $25,000 (Founder Circle)
- $40 pays for an enthusiastic science presenter for a 1-hour In Class Program at a local elementary school
- $80 provides a week of our Extended Day PM program for a sliding scale camper
- $150 pays for an In Class Science, Maker or Technology presentation for a class of up to 25 students
- $240 pays for 2 weeks of our Extended Day AM/PM program for a sliding scale camper
- $350 provides an underserved child with a week of Camp EDMO™
- $800 pays for the rental of 5 laptops for use by sliding scale campers all summer
- $2,500 impacts up to 400 students through 16 subsidized In-Class Science, Maker or Tech Programs
- $4,500 hires a Curriculum Specialist to help align our summer curriculum with school district curriculum in severely under-resourced communities
- $5,000 provides 14 camp weeks of Camp EDMO™ or 10 weeks of EDMO PRO to underserved children
- $7,500 pays for twenty (20) refurbished MACs for animation and technology curriculum
- $12,000 ensures that 6 children receive 5 weeks of summer enrichment, the minimum amount of time required to avoid Summer Learning Loss
- $25,000 provides an independent evaluator to assess the SEL (Social Emotional Learning) progress of 100 youth participants
Prefer to give the old fashioned way? You may send a check to the following address:
Attn: Development Department
2295 Palou Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124
Other Ways to Support EDMO
- Provide an in kind donation
- Turn an event into a fundraiser
- Shop via Amazon Smile
- Buy or sell through ebay
We are always on the lookout for items!
- Art materials– markers, Elmers Glue, poster board, construction paper, scissors, tape, paint
- Science equipment– beakers, microscopes, magnifying glasses, specimens, and specimen containers
- Technology equipment– laptops (preferably MAC), flat screen TV’s, digital cameras and camcorders, thumb drives
- Household items– baking soda, corn starch, vinegar, pickles (giant, kosher kind), sugar, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, food coloring
Your donation of a product or service can go a long way to help us raise additional funds as an auction item or reduce supply purchases for our curriculum.
Please email email@example.com to make arrangements to drop off or for us to pick up your wonderful donation!
Are you hosting your own special event? Consider Edventure More as a recipient of event donations or in lieu of traditional gifts for events like birthday celebrations. It’s a great way to spread awareness and support for enrichment for all children. We would be happy to partner with you to make your event both memorable and rewarding for you and your guests.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Do you make purchases on Amazon? If so, consider signing up on Amazon Smile and selecting Edventure More as the charity you’d like a percentage of your purchases to go to. Then every time you make a purchase, just use this link and purchase via Amazon Smile and you’ll make lots of new campers smile too!
Ever buy things at ebay? What about selling goods there? Did you know that you can donate the proceeds of items sold via ebay directly to a charity of your choosing? If you’re a buyer or seller already or are thinking of trying it out, we hope you’ll select Edventure More as the charity you’d like to donate to.