EDMO for EVERYONE.
EDMO para TODOS.
We stand by our belief that ALL children and schools should have access to quality Summer Camp and School Year enrichment programs. We help make this happen by allocating 5% of camp proceeds and 100% of donations to fund School Year Programs, as well as our Sliding Scale (Financial Aid) Program that provides assistance to those who may not otherwise be able to afford our camps. In 2016, we provided over 1,000 subsidized weeks to families across all Bay Area and Greater Sacramento Area locations through our Sliding Scale Program.
Learn more about our Sliding Scale Financial Aid program below. Applications are available in English and Spanish. If you wish to speak to someone in Spanish about our Sliding Scale or other Scholarship Programs, please call our Spanish Hotline: 415.261.1213.
EN ESPAÑOL: Aprende mas sobre nuestro programa de Ayuda Financiera de Escala Móvil mas abajo. Hay aplicaciones en Ingles y Español. Si prefieres hablar con alguien en Español sobre ayuda financiera, por favor llame nuestro Linea Español: 415.261.1213.
What you need to know about our Sliding Scale Program:
- Do I qualify for the sliding scale program?
- What are the program rules & policies?
- How do I apply for the program?
- When will I know if I'm approved for the program?
To qualify for our Sliding Scale Pricing Program, families must:
- Have a combined annual gross household income of $150K or less in the SF Bay Area or $100K or less in the Greater Sacramento Area (income verification may be requested).
- Be able to pay between $125-$450/week, pending application approval.*
- Be flexible with camp location and dates.
- Read the “Program Rules & Policies” tab carefully before applying.
- Complete the program application.
- Pay a $20 application fee. If accepted into the program, the $20 will be applied as a credit to your summer camp balance. If for any reason we are unable to offer you camp, you may request an application fee refund.
- Not have already registered for CAMP EDMO for Summer 2017.
*Weekly rates will be determined on a case-by-case basis from information you provide to us in your Sliding Scale (Financial Aid) Application.
- Submission of the Sliding Scale application does not constitute acceptance into the program. If approved, applicants will receive an email with their dates, location(s), and rate(s), as well as enrollment instructions.
- There is a maximum of 4 weeks per camper at Sliding Scale rates.
- Some extended day care options will be offered at a reduced rate; specific reductions depend on the individual’s application and will be detailed in your approval email.
- Lunch is not included in Sliding Scale reduced weekly rates.
- All Sliding Scale Program camp weeks are available on a first come/first serve basis.
- Sliding Scale rates may not be combined with any other discounts, including but not limited to: First Time Family, Loyalty, Multi-week, Referral, or Sibling Discounts.
- To redeem discounted weeks, approved applicants must follow the instructions in the award email or call our office at 415.282.6673 or 877.993.6673 between the hours of 9am-5pm within 5 business days of receiving their approval email. After 5 business days we may release the dates to other applicants, and rates may expire.
- Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard and must be made at the time of redemption. Up until April 1st, a 3-month payment plan is available and up until May 1st, a 2-month payment plan is available (balance automatically charged every 30 days after purchase). After May 1st, full payment must be made at time of enrollment.
There are two ways to apply:
- Apply Online using the link below (Please note that you must fill out a separate application for each child.)
- Download a Paper Application and mail it to our home office, along with your $20 application fee, to Edventure More, 2295 Palou Ave, San Francisco, CA, 94124.
Able to pay $125-$450/wk?
You do not need to send a copy of your W2 to us. If we need this information, we will reach out personally to request it from you.
Need a little extra help?
If you would like to be considered for a price under $125/wk, we may have a few spots available at this rate in May. To be considered for this, we will require you to:
- Submit a Teacher Recommendation Form*
*Download the form now and give to your child’s teacher to complete and return to us
*Send your child’s Teacher this link so they can complete our form online.
*Please note that submission of the Teacher Recommendation Form does not guarantee you will be approved for a weekly rate of less than $125/wk.
- Send in a copy of your W-2 or tax return. You can either mail it to our home office or email it to email@example.com.
Beginning March 15th, all applications will be responded to within 10-14 business days after submission. If you have been approved, you will receive a confirmation email containing the following information:
- Your reduced Sliding Scale Weekly rate
- Camp Location(s) where you may reserve at your reduced rate
- Weeks you may select from at your reduced rate
- Instructions on how to register
If you requested a price under $125/wk on your application, you will receive a second email beginning May 15th; indicating if you have been approved and at what rate.