Join our Giving Circles
We’ve set a Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) of one day serving 50% Fee Paying and 50% Scholarship Families through CAMP EDMO (we’re currently about 80%/20%). As part of our strategy to reach this goal, we aim to raise $125,000 annually from individual donors. That would provide 300 additional weeks of CAMP EDMO for campers from under-resourced households. Your donation may be tax-deductible (based on your tax situation) and is 1,000% appreciated! Please choose the Giving Circle below that fits your budget.
Take a look at all of the generous individuals who donated in 2016!
Double Your Donation
Want to double your impact? Take a few seconds to click Employer Lookup to determine if your employer offers a Corporate Employee Matching Gifts Program. We’re very excited to be able to offer access to all you need to know about your employer’s matching program through a partnership with Double the Donation. Simply type your company name in the space provided and follow directions to submit your match request directly to your employer.
Choose your giving level
By joining one of our giving circles, you enable us to spark an entire classroom’s curiosity, build a child’s confidence, or teach the true meaning of kindness. Founders’ Circle support will make an awesome difference in our efforts to prepare children to be the makers, shakers and amazinators of tomorrow! Your donation may be tax-deductible (based on your tax situation) and is 1,000% appreciated!
Prefer the old fashioned way? You may send a check to the following address:
Attn: Development Department
2295 Palou Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124
- Donate $1 - $99 (Curiosity Circle)
- Donate $100 - $349 (Confidence Circle)
- Donate $350 - $999 (Kindness Circle)
- Donate $1000 - $4999 (Leadership Circle)
- Donate $5,000 - $9,999 (Change Maker Circle)
- Donate $10,000 - $25,000 (Founder Circle)
- $40 pays for an enthusiastic science presenter for a 1-hour In Class Program at a local elementary school
- $80 provides a week of our Extended Day PM program for a sliding scale camper
- $150 pays for an In Class Science, Maker or Technology presentation for a class of up to 25 students
- $240 pays for 2 weeks of our Extended Day AM/PM program for a sliding scale camper
- $350 provides an underserved child with a week of CAMP EDMO
- $800 pays for the rental of 5 laptops for use by sliding scale campers all summer
- $2,500 impacts up to 400 students through 16 subsidized In-Class Science, Maker or Tech Programs
- $4,500 hires a Curriculum Specialist to help align our summer curriculum with school district curriculum in severely under-resourced communities
- $5,000 provides 14 camp weeks of CAMP EDMO or 10 weeks of EDMO PRO to underserved children
- $7,500 pays for twenty (20) refurbished MACs for animation and technology curriculum
- $12,000 ensures that 6 children receive 5 weeks of summer enrichment, the minimum amount of time required to avoid Summer Learning Loss
- $25,000 provides an independent evaluator to assess the SEL (Social Emotional Learning) progress of 100 youth participants
Provide an in kind donation
- We are always on the lookout for items!
- Art materials– markers, Elmers Glue, poster board, construction paper, scissors, tape, paint
- Science equipment– beakers, microscopes, magnifying glasses, specimens, and specimen containers
- Technology equipment– laptops (preferably MAC), flat screen TV’s, digital cameras and camcorders, thumb drives
- Household items– baking soda, corn starch, vinegar, pickles (giant, kosher kind), sugar, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, food coloring
Your donation of a product or service can go a long way to help us raise additional funds as an auction item or reduce supply purchases for our curriculum.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to drop off or for us to pick up your wonderful donation!
Turn an event into a fundraiser
- Are you hosting your own special event?
Consider Edventure More as a recipient of event donations or in lieu of traditional gifts for events like birthday celebrations. It’s a great way to spread awareness and support for enrichment for all children. We would be happy to partner with you to make your event both memorable and rewarding for you and your guests.
Contact email@example.com to discuss options.